Entertainment

Takeoff’s Killer Still On The Run & Houston Police Need YOUR Help To Find Him

person responsible for shooting and killing take off is still open, and the Houston Police Department is seeking the public’s help in solving the crime.

Of course, as we’re reporting, the 28-year-old Migos Rapper murdered during private event Tuesday morning in downtown South Texas. Local outlets confirmed that the takeoff death occurred at approximately 2:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday. 810 Billiards & BowlingAfter an argument allegedly over a dice game.

Now the police are looking for the shooter (or shooter) and asking anyone to come forward.

RELATED: Takeoff just a week ago made a chilling statement about the death…

Houston PD held a press conference on Tuesday afternoon regarding the horrific incident. Sergeant Michael Arrington, the principal investigator assigned to the case made it clear that the police were looking for information from the witnesses at the scene. He told the press:

“We are looking for any information, any video, any information at this time. We know that the media has received a lot of phone calls, text messages, tweets, Vine, videos. We need to send them all to us so that we can sort out the matter.”

Clip playing online includes heartbreaking video of uncle taking off quavo He took his nephew in his arms.

Speaking about the family, Arrington said the department is hoping to find justice for the loved ones of takeoff:

“We want to find justice for this family. They’re doing a lot right now…help us to catch and charge and arrest the person responsible for the takeoff death.”

This is a very sad thing.

Arrington also noted several important details regarding the timing of the events during and after the shooting. For one, the sergeant confirmed that the tragedy was caused by some sort of disagreement. Reports have suggested that it was more than the aforementioned dice game; However, the police is still looking for a specific motive.

The investigator also told the media that police had already confirmed that “at least two” guns were used during the scuffle. He said takeoff was already dead by the time first officers arrived on the scene minutes later. The other two people shot, Arrington confirmed, were a 23-year-old male and a 24-year-old female. Both were taken to the hospital soon after being shot. They both, he told reporters Tuesday afternoon, “are going to be fine.”

RELATED: Celebs react to news of Takeoff’s tragic, senseless death

troy finnerHouston’s police chief was also present at the press conference. Chief Finer explained to media outlets that he had personally met with loved ones at Takeoff following the rapper’s death.

Calling Migos Starr a “peaceful” person, Chief Finer appealed to the public’s sentiments with his own argument:

“What if it was your brother? What if it was your son? Please step up.”

Finer also appealed to Houston and the hip-hop community around the world for help in solving the murder. In reference to shooting rappers related to the music industry and the people around them, Finer said:

“I know a lot of great people in our hip-hop community and I respect them. I’m calling on all hip hop artists in Houston and across the country. We have to police ourselves. We all have to stand together.” And it needs to be ensured that no one ruins that industry.”

sylvester turnerThe mayor of Houston also spoke at the press conference. He used his time in front of a microphone to reassure the public that the police were on the case, noting:

“It was a private event last night with about 40 people in that group. Few people and few people know who the real shooters or shooters were.”

He added:

“We will settle the matter. We will find the shooter or the shooter.”

We can all only hope – for safety, and for justice to be found for family, friends and loved ones at takeoff. Here’s more from the Tuesday afternoon press conference ABC News,

tear out

[Image via Emelie Andersson/WENN]