Entertainment

Boyfriend Shares Chilling Final Text Messages Of American Woman Who Died In Mexico Airbnb

the lover of the woman who was found dead on airbnb Mexico City has revealed their last conversation during the Day of the Dead trip.

in an interview with People published on Thursday, Victor Day He said that he started receiving text messages from his girlfriend condace florence on the morning of 30 October, in which he indicated that “all was well” at the time. The 30-year-old said he saw the 28-year-old again Instagram Stories who showed him drinking with his friends Jordan Marshall And Kurtz Hall What seemed to be a rooftop bar. But two hours after Condace recovered, Victor claimed she began to express how “tired” and very emotional she was:

“I write to him, ‘What’s wrong?’ And she says, ‘I’m not well. I want to go home.’ And I write to him, ‘You’re not enjoying it. What’s wrong though?’ She says, ‘I am getting addicted.’ And I say, ‘Where’s Jordan? Are you home or out?'”

RELATED: Megachurch leader charged with torture and murder of his adopted daughter

Kandace then claimed she went back to her Airbnb, and when she told Victor that she never took any medications, she said it felt like she “took Molly” based on her symptoms. Then he texted:

“I’m really in pain. I’m like, shaking.”

Victor asked if anyone could add narcotics to his drink while he was with Jordan and Kurtez, saying:

“If you didn’t watch your drink the whole time, you might have been intoxicated. His last lesson to me was, ‘I wasn’t complacent.'”

He got the last message at around 4:47, but he FaceTimed a few minutes later:

“Three minutes later, he FaceTimed me. And only then I can clearly see that she is vomiting. She is crying. I mean his whole face was wet, crying or vomiting or maybe he just splashed water on his face.”

Over the phone, Victor said he slept for “maybe about five, 10 minutes” at one point and woke up with his phone still attached:

“But now the screen of the phone turns black as if he had put the phone down or the phone fell. But the camera side is towards the ground. So I don’t see anything. But I had something going on in the background and I put the phone to my ear, and it seems that he is vomiting or he is drying up, or both.

She remembered thinking in her mind that everything would “be all right” – that she would get sick and that if she was drugged she would fall asleep:

“She’ll go to sleep. She’ll wake up the next morning and she’ll tell me what could have happened. And so that’s what eats me up for me. Because knowing that I could have helped a little more, knowing that Time I might have called the police. I could have done something but instead I fell asleep.”

Sadly that was not the case. The next day, Victor reached out to Kandes via text—but never heard back from him:

“How are you feeling? All right? About 30, 45 minutes go by, I don’t get anything. And I started thinking, I was like, well, it looks like he’s having a night out. He might She’s sleeping now.”

When an hour passed, he became concerned and reached out to the host of Airbnb to do a wellness check. Victor wrote to the person:

“Something is terribly wrong. I need someone to check on the apartment. And we go back and forth for a while and eventually she tells me, OK, she’s sending her security to the apartment.”

Ten minutes later, the host revealed that three friends were found “unresponsive without vital signs in the apartment” and on Halloween morning, she said they were “declared dead.” Victor was certainly shocked by this news and did not believe it at first:

“I refused to believe they were dead. It looked so real, it didn’t look real. And so I started asking him, I’m like, ‘Did the police do something? Did you go to Mexico? Tried to save your life?’ And she assured me. She was like, ‘Oh, of course. Of course, they tried. And unfortunately it’s just, it’s too late. They’ve all passed.'”

As we previously reported, the Mexico City Attorney General’s office revealed that his death was caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, Victor told People That he was positive the Airbnb listing mentioned that the apartment had a carbon monoxide detector – but questioned whether they were working.

Such a sad situation. We continue to keep the families and friends of Kandace, Jordyn and Kurtez in our thoughts during this time.

[Image via Kandace Florence/Facebook]